1) Parivrtta Utkatasana (Twisted Chair Pose) - helps increase circulation by not only using every muscle in your body but also twisting, which wakes up your internal organs and aids in digestion.
2) Shalabhasana (Locust Pose) - strengthens the muscles in your legs and lower back while opening your chest and elongating your spine. Like all back bends, Locust pose boosts energy.
3) Garudasana (Eagle Pose) - builds strong, lean muscles, energizes the entire body and helps with digestion.
4) Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose) - gentle inversion that works with gravity to open your entire chest and shoulder area. The chest is lifted towards the chin which massages the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland makes the hormones that regulate your metabolism.
5) Salamba Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) - Inversions increase circulation in your thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands. This helps send out feel-good endorphins and hormones throughout your body, balancing your metabolic system.